The HopeXchange mission is to promote human dignity and alleviate suffering in developing countries through education, healthcare, and sustainable development.
HopeXchange will achieve its objectives through an integrated multi-faceted approach designed to:
- Foster and support sustainable humanitarian efforts in developing countries;
- Contribute towards the eradication of dehumanizing poverty by targeting critical basic needs such as clean water, quality healthcare, and reliable food supplies;
- Provide education at various levels aimed at enhancing the quality of life and empowering the poor and oppressed;
- Promote interfaith understanding, respect and the furtherance of intercultural and interfaith relationships; and
- Actively collaborate with other non-profit organizations in the pursuit of these objectives